Sunday, October 11, 2015

It's Monday! What are you reading? 10/12/15


I am currently reading Hello, Goodbye and Everything In Between by Jennifer E. Smith. 


I am a fan of Jennifer E. Smith's books. She writes young adult realistic fiction with romance, comedy and friendship. 



I just finished reading What Waits in the Woods by Kieran Scott. It's a suspenseful thriller that will have you guessing until the very end. You will also probably rethink that next camping trip after reading this book. 


I also read The Time Traveling Fashionista at the Palace of Marie Antionette by Bianca Turetsky and illustrations by Sandra Suy. I enjoyed this fantasy, historical fiction novel.  The combination of fashion and time travel through history made this story fun for me to read. 



No comments:

Post a Comment